Investing is essential to reach financial freedom and live life on your own terms.
With 39% of adult Americans staying away from the stock market due to a lack of resources or investing knowledge, now is your time to get ahead and take control of your future.
Some people get overwhelmed when it comes to investing because there are so many options. Between the stock market, real estate, cryptocurrency, and others – there's certainly no shortage of investment options to put your money to work.
Investing in anything also comes with risk. The more risk you take on, the higher your potential returns. The less risk you assume, the lower your potential returns.
For many investments, it's common to see returns of anywhere from 5% to 12% annually but it's possible to make much more.
Take a look at these resources to grow your investing knowledge so you can reach financial freedom!
- Best Compound Interest Investments
- Investments That Pay You Every Month
- How to Invest and Make Money Daily + Fast
- Best Appreciating Assets
- Best Tangible Investments
- How to Make Your Money Work for You
- How to Start Apartment Investing
- Best Income Producing Assets
- Wealth Building Habits
- How to Double your Money in a Day
- Is the Stock Market Gambling?
- Are Investing Apps Worth It?
- Fundrise vs Rental Property: Which is Better?
- How to Make $500 a Month in Dividends
- How to Make $1,000 a Month in Dividends
- How to Live Off of Dividends
- How to Build Wealth from Nothing
- Are Vacation Rentals a Good Investment?
- How to Invest in Digital Real Estate
- What is the Average ETF Return
- Where Can I Get 5% Interest on My Money?
- Can You Lose More Than You Invest in Stocks?
Want to invest but not sure what platform to use? Check out these comparisons!
- CrowdStreet vs Fundrise
- DiversyFund vs Fundrise
- M1 Finance vs Stash
- M1 Finance vs Robinhood
- Does M1 Finance Have Fees?
Have a certain amount of money to invest? Find the best ways to invest below!